Foreign semesters are expressly recommended in the context of business management. They do not only improve the linguistic abilities but also promote intercultural and social skills. Therefore the SME area explicitly supports the integration of foreign semesters into the studies.
There are three possibilities for studying abroad:
- the study at a partner university of the study area,
- the study at a partner university of the university of Aalen,
- the study at a freely chosen foreign university.
Below you will find some partner universities:
- University of East Stroudsburg (Pennsylvania), USA
- Emporia State University (Kansas), USA
- Central University of Technology Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Vaal University of Technology, South Africa
- University of Abertay Dundee, UK
- University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Please click here for more information.
In particular, we would like to draw your attention to the “Bachelor Plus” program in South Africa. Click here for more information.